Parking Pass Information
If you will be driving your own vehicle to school, you will need to purchase a Student Parking Pass prior to parking on Cleburne High School Property. To purchase a Parking Pass, please click the link below:
Cleburne High School Campus Parking Information:
- Price will remain the same throughout the school year, will not be pro-rated based on purchase date and is non-refundable.
- You must have a valid Driver License (not a Learner License or Permit).
- Only one Parking Pass can be purchased per student, per school year.
- If your Parking Pass is lost, stolen or damaged, you may request to purchase an additional Pass at a cost of $50.00 (subject to Administrative approval and granted on a case by case basis).
- Your Parking Pass must be visible at all times, hanging from your rearview mirror.
- If you drive multiple vehicles you may use the same pass, as long as it is visible at all times in the car you are driving on campus.
- Sharing of Parking Passes with other students is not permitted.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Debi McKittrick at 817-202-1287 or email. firstname.lastname@example.org