Addressing the Board
The correct procedure for addressing the board is listed below:
- Sign in prior to a Regular School Board Meeting (sign-in sheet available at regular board meetings).
- Copies of presentations should be made available to all trustees and Superintendent and given to Board secretary prior to the meeting.
- When five (5) or more people represent a group, one person should be appointed to present their views.
- Each speaker should address the board from the podium microphone and state his or her name.
- All speakers will be limited to three (3) minutes to make comments.
- Board policy prohibits the discussion of complaints against a specific employee and/or student during an open forum. Please refer to Local Policies: DGBA, FNG, GF
Contact Board Members
Written communications can be delivered or mailed to:
Cleburne ISD Board of Trustees
505 N. Ridgeway, Suite 100
Cleburne, TX 76033
Place 1 - June Bates
Place 2 - Mike Witte - Secretary
Place 3 - Wendell Dempsey
Place 4 - John Finnell - President
Place 5 - Teddy Martyniuk
Place 6 - Elizabeth Childress - Vice President
Place 7 - DeAnna King
Email communications can be sent to board members using firstname.lastname@example.org.