Students must purchase a Parking Pass PRIOR to parking on Cleburne High School Property – to purchase a Parking Pass, please follow the instructions below.
- Fill out the google form by clicking on this link: Parking Pass Google Form
- After the Google Form has been submitted, please bring with you:
- $25.00, cash or check made payable to CHS Parking.
- Driver License (temporary is ok)
- Insurance Card (not a picture on your phone)
- PLEASE NOTE: Student’s name MUST be listed on the policy.
- If you do not bring your Driver License, Insurance Card and $25.00, or have not filled out the Google Form, a Parking Pass will NOT be issued.
Cleburne High School Campus Parking Information:
- Price will remain the same throughout the school year, will not be pro-rated based on purchase date and is non-refundable.
- You must have a valid Driver License (not a Learner License or Permit).
- Only one Parking Pass can be purchased per student, per school year.
- If your Parking Pass is lost, stolen or damaged, you may request to purchase an additional Pass at a cost of $50.00 (subject to Administrative approval and granted on a case by case basis).
- Your Parking Pass must be visible at all times, hanging from your rearview mirror.
- If you drive multiple vehicles you may use the same pass, as long as it is visible at all times in the car you are driving on campus.
- Sharing of Parking Passes with other students is not permitted.
To purchase your Pass, please see Debi McKittrick in the Finance Office @ CHS.
- Before school (7:30am-8:00am)
- After school (3:45pm-4:00pm)
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Debi McKittrick at 817-202-1287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.